Robo-Bat: Researchers are developing a new MAV (micro-aerial vehicle) based closely on the flight capabilities of a bat:
http://www.physorg.com/news166163661.html
Technology is advancing at an exponential rate often called the "Law of Accelerating Returns." If futurist predictions prove correct, we'll have advanced molecular manufacturing by around 2025, and possibly the replacement of humanity by vastly advanced machines a decade or two later.
This is a chronicle of our journey to that future, one advancing technology article at a time. I post the more significant and interesting articles as I come across them.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
ChatGPT nuance and banter
I had a picture of a character in my Western named Karen McIntyre whom I wanted to look more arrogant, so I asked GPT to that. It did the pi...
-
Microchip manufacturers are working with different materials to carry Moore's Law beyond silicon: http://www.technologyreview.com/comput...
-
"A computer chip that performs calculations using probabilities, instead of binary logic, could accelerate everything from online bank...
No comments:
Post a Comment