We may be only ten years away from having a reverse-engineered model of the human brain:
http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/technology/8164060.stm
Technology is advancing at an exponential rate often called the "Law of Accelerating Returns." If futurist predictions prove correct, we'll have advanced molecular manufacturing by around 2025, and possibly the replacement of humanity by vastly advanced machines a decade or two later.
This is a chronicle of our journey to that future, one advancing technology article at a time. I post the more significant and interesting articles as I come across them.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
This Tool Turns Scientific Articles Into Agents That Answer Questions and Collaborate
This will accelerate scientific knowledge dramatically, I think. https://singularityhub.com/2026/10/08/this-tool-turns-scientific-articles-i...
-
Microchip manufacturers are working with different materials to carry Moore's Law beyond silicon: http://www.technologyreview.com/comput...
-
"A computer chip that performs calculations using probabilities, instead of binary logic, could accelerate everything from online bank...
No comments:
Post a Comment